Intern Finance & control
For the new internship period, starting September 2024, we’re looking for a bright, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial student with fresh ideas who would like to be part of a dynamic growing company. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright. If you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced organisation, you can truly make a substantial impact in your internship.
What you will contribute to our brand
As a finance & control intern, you’ll be supporting our Finance Department with all activities regarding accounting tasks and reporting. In addition, you will carry out various administrative tasks and have input to financial systems development projects. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact the business across Europe.
Position goals & objectives
- Work conjunction Finance Department in various administrative and commercial finance tasks
- Take part in projects for system implementations, continuous standardisation and process improvements
- Assist in the preparation of internal monthly financial reports or ad hoc reports
- Improve financial processes
- Analyse financial information
- Assist in the payments process and cash reconciliation
- Assist in preparing business cases
- Organise files in preparation for due diligence or reporting
- Analyse completed projects to compare estimated costs to actual costs, and determine the reason for any discrepancies
Who you are
We’re looking for a bright, tech-savvy, entrepreneurial professional with fresh ideas who would like to be part of a dynamic growing company. You naturally identify yourself with our brand values: leading, caring, innovative and bright. If you’ve got what it takes to join our fast-paced organisation, you can truly make a substantial impact in your internship.
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student at a recognised HBO or equivalent; Financial Accounting or similar course of study
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and comfortable using other MS Office software
- Preferably experienced with Exact Globe or similar accounting system
- Professionalism, commitment to quality and integrity, and strong self-motivation
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment and willing to assist others as needed
- Enthusiastic to work hard in a growing company
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable achieving maximum results with minimal supervision
- Proven record of prioritising effectively and handle shifting priorities
- Communication – outstanding written and verbal ability to communicate in English (Dutch and Spanish is a plus)
- Proactively seek out new learning opportunities
- Flexibility to perform a variety of different types & levels of work
- Present strong, fact-based points of view
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving and organisational capabilities
If this internship is your perfect match please send your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role and what you would bring to the team.
Ensure an accurate financial administration and efficient financial processes.
Intern Finance Management
ONE HUNDRED center Amsterdam
32 or more, partly remote
400 euro, based on fulltime
20-30 employees worldwide