COMFORT CREW MEMBER / FULL TIME – PART TIME KNOKKE-HEIST
We are currently looking for comfort crew members for our new mobile restrooms in Knokke-Heist. This July, we will open our first mobile solution at the Alfred Verweeplein. As a comfort crew member and location representative, you will be an important part of our guest’s experience in our restrooms. Does this description sound like you? Then find out more!
What you will contribute to our brand
As a comfort crew member and location representative, you will be an important part of our guest’s experience in our restrooms. Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like you who share our values and desire to do the very best job possible for our guests every day.
Position goals & objectives
- Your main focus will be to keep all areas 100% clean and make every guest feel comfortable and special.
- As a comfort crew member, it’s your responsibility to keep all areas clean at every moment of the day, to support a healthy environment and treat our customers as your guests.
- Our guests may have a busy day traveling, shopping or working, and want a brief moment to relax. You will keep your energy level and enthusiasm up, help your guests, and make the service extra special
Who you are
- Extremely neat and detail orientated
- Excellent cleaning skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, pro-active and eager to learn
- Can-do mentality
- Team player, spontaneous and friendly
- Customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Reliable, ommitted and self-motivated
- You live in the Knokke-Heist area and speak English, French and Dutch on a basic level
- You are prepared to work during the weekend
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Nice workplace in an international fast-growing company
- An enthusiastic team
- Gain experience in an international startup
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
If this job is your perfect match please send your CV with job description of previous jobs and motivation to: email@example.com
Preferably MBO or HBO
English, French, Dutch
Preferably full-time, also part-time options