SAFETY MEASURES IN RELATION TO COVID-19
SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
At ONE HUNDRED restrooms health and hygiene is in our DNA, offering a safe and clean experience with innovative technology and services. Our highest priority is the safety of our visitors and coworkers.
As a caring leader in the area of public restrooms our starting point is to apply the strictest of regulations in Europe as our standard for all countries.
Right from te start we have taken the following measures to address the safety for our visitors and coworkers in our stores:
- We offer touchless products and solutions that avoid direct hand contact with faucets, flush plates and urinals, therefore preventing the transmission of viruses and bacteria.
- All customers are welcomed and asked to sanitise their hands before entering and to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds after the restroom visit.
- All customers are asked to sanitise the health check machine, baby changing table and microwave before and after use.
- We apply a social distance of 1.5 to 2 meters, depending on the local regulations, indicated by floor stickers.
- All staff are provided with the correct Personal Protection Equipment (required by local legislation). This must be worn at all times. All uniforms are washed daily.
- We perform continuous cleaning and disinfection, paying particular attention to the cleaning and disinfecting of toilets, handles, support handrails, taps and wash basins.
- All our co-workers are requested to stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as a cough, headache and/or a mild fever, until they recover.
- We carry out ongoing site audit checks and initiate actions to address hygiene and safety in our facilities.
- We welcome customers to give feedback through our interactive rating screen in order to monitor our high hygiene standards.
- In all our stores the cleaning procedures and operating manuals are in place and followed. To ensure consistency we keep a record of all training and updates with our staff.
- Information on infections is provided to visitors, including the importance of hand hygiene by visitors.
- Our vending machines offers personal hygiene products available for visitors to purchase , offering personal care essentials with discount for paying customers.
UPDATE: FREE SERVICES
APRIL 3, 2020
To protect both our customers and comfort crew’s safety we have unfortunately had to take the conscious decision to put back in place our entry control systems and for now stop the free admission to our restroom services, as of today.
This action taken -whilst difficult for us- will ensure the continuous safety of all visiting our ONE HUNDRED locations.
We still offer free hand washing facilities on request.
PRESS RELEASE: ONE HUNDRED RESTROOMS INVITES VISITORS FOR FREE TO FIGHT CORONA
MARCH 23, 2020
We know hand hygiene is crucial to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Being a health & hygiene company, we believe it’s important to offer the opportunity to wash your hands to as many people as possible. Therefore, we have decided to offer our restroom services free of charge to all visitors, until further notice.
With the continuous support of our partner Essity we offer premium Tork soap and paper towels, in a super clean environment with private washbasins providing lukewarm water. Our motivational mirrors instruct our visitors how to wash their hands properly.
You are welcome!